Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1: January 1, 2011

I love the thought of being able to see your life through pictures. I think that this is why I started taking pictures in the first place. I love the pictures that tell a story... I have wanted to do the 365 day challenge for a few years now-- a picture a day for a whole year. I read somewhere that a life will flash before your eyes and this is one way that it can be put into perspective. I have also always wanted to become better at photojournalism, considering I totally suck at it! That is my goal through this whole thing! No posed pictures, just real life. I want to capture my family through a whole year. I am a little nervous as every day is A LOT! Chances are I will post every few days... so, here it goes! HAPPY 2011!

web2011

No comments:

Post a Comment