Thursday, April 28, 2011

day 115: april 25th

We got to spend the day at the tide pools in southern california today. We found lots of treasures! (Cole was in heaven with all the buried treasure he found. For example. The dead crab. That he wanted to take home. And the other dead crab legs that he did take and stunk up the hotel room for the night. We could not figure out where the dead fish smell was coming from. It was Cole's bucket. Needless to say, the bucket did not get brought home.)

webIMG_8835

(I know it is so random how I am posting these. My computer memory is 100% full and I have had six sessions to edit and so all of my everyday pictures have taken a back seat to be downloaded. I did find this one though and thought I would post it. Hopefully I can catch up and upload the rest in the next day or two. Fingers crossed!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment